Account Manager – Middle East
We're looking for a...
Account Manager – Middle East
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Sonihull’s mission is to deliver environmentally safe, cost-effective antifouling wherever unwanted biofouling persists.
Our vision is:
To make dosing the oceans with poisonous biocides and microplastics a thing of the past, to deliver effective antifouling systems using the power of ultrasound, To save the oceans, one ship at a time.
Sonihull antifouling systems use the power of ultrasound to protect the inside and outside of marine vessels and structures from unwanted marine growth.
Unlike conventional antifouling coating systems, Sonihull does not release poisonous biocides that kill marine organisms or use ablative coatings that leave microplastic pollution in their wake. Sonihull keeps surfaces clear using ultrasound-induced non-inertial cavitation, which disrupts the biofouling process and actively prevents barnacle and mussel attachment.
At NRG Marine- Sonihull, our client relationships are our top priority. We’re looking for a dedicated and personable account manager to maintain multiple clients’ accounts and serve as our main point of contact.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others and a drive to provide exceptional customer service. Applicants should also be comfortable working with spreadsheets, audits, and Salesforce software.
If this sounds like you, apply today and help us build meaningful, long-lasting relationships that move our business forward!
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to client concerns and needs
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Work with sales and other internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans and ensure KPIs are being met
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities
- Take inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure they’re receiving services that are within their budget and meeting their needs
- To follow up on all inquiries provided by digital and traditional marketing campaigns by way of telephone, email, and video conference for your assigned territory.
- Meet regularly with other members of the team to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business
- To update and maintain accurate records of engagement via our CRM system Salesforce
- Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and communicate with the sales team regularly
Qualifications & Experience
- Professional experience in a sales or customer service role
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas and receiving positive customer feedback
Qualifications and Experience
- Salesforce Administrator or higher
- 2 years working knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience with Microsoft Office Package
- Previous position and experience as a sales representative or sales manager in: Commercial Shipping, Oil & Gas Maritime, Port Maritime Operations, Shipyards, Leisure Marine Sector and Moorings & Marinas.
- Salary will be paid in line with United Arab Emirates industry expectations
- Sales Commission on meeting Monthly & Annual KPI
- Housing and vehicle allowance provided
- Company Medical Insurance program
- Annual flight allowance to home country
The candidate must be available to start within 30 days of the Job Offer letter being provided
Apply Here- Jobs@sonihull.com
Interested in this role?
Complete the form below to send your application.