Storekeeper – Middle East
We're looking for a...
Storekeeper – Middle East
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Sonihull’s mission is to deliver environmentally safe, cost-effective antifouling wherever unwanted biofouling persists.
Our vision is:
To make dosing the oceans with poisonous biocides and microplastics a thing of the past, to deliver effective antifouling systems using the power of ultrasound, To save the oceans, one ship at a time.
Sonihull antifouling systems use the power of ultrasound to protect the inside and outside of marine vessels and structures from unwanted marine growth.
Unlike conventional antifouling coating systems, Sonihull does not release poisonous biocides that kill marine organisms or use ablative coatings that leave microplastic pollution in their wake. Sonihull keeps surfaces clear using ultrasound-induced non-inertial cavitation, disrupting the biofouling process and actively preventing barnacle and mussel attachment.
NRG Marine- Sonihull relies on the efficiency and effectiveness of our warehouse to remain the market leader. From our warehouses to our clients, we depend on the focus and strength of multitaskers. We are currently seeking a storekeeper to add to our growing team, where they will handle receiving, storing, and shelving a variety of goods and products. The ideal candidate is exceptionally detail-oriented and able to track multiple facets of the warehouse and client orders. You’ll be trusted with inventory accuracy, assembly quality, and software proficiency for monitoring purposes.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others and a drive to provide exceptional customer service. Applicants should also be comfortable working with spreadsheets, audits, and Xero or similar ERP software.
If this sounds like you, apply today and help us build meaningful, long-lasting relationships that move our business forward!
- Follow store stocking procedures and standards
- Handle inventory with care and attention to detail
- Adhere to safety programs and relevant compliance for a safe work environment
- Follow company safety policies and procedures, and encourages other associates to do the same
- Ensure that every order is received and managed within our XERO ERP system
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities
- Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, staging, fabrication, and transportation of goods
- Load and unload materials to and from the designated storage area, such as racks, shelves, or vehicles
- Verify correct product counts for each package
- Maintain and stock product, ensuring products are properly rotated, organised, stocked, labelled, and clean
- Identify items with marking codes, prices, stock numbers, etc.
- Collaborate with managers to review and analyse productivity and discuss loss prevention
- Collate orders following a Bill Of Materials for customer supply
Qualifications & Experience
- Professional experience in a similar role
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to lift to 25kg
- Full knowledge of stocking procedures
Qualifications and Experience
- Xero or similar ERP working knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft Office Package
- UAE driving license is a must
- Current forklift license is a plus
- Previous position and experience as a storekeeper or similar in Commercial Shipping, Oil & Gas Maritime, Port Maritime Operations, Shipyards, Leisure Marine Sector, and Moorings & Marinas preferred
- Salary will be paid in line with United Arab Emirates industry expectations
- Housing and vehicle allowance provided
- Company Medical Insurance program
- Annual flight allowance to home country
The candidate must be available to start within 30 days of the Job Offer letter being provided
Apply Here- Jobs@sonihull.com
Interested in this role?
Complete the form below to send your application.